Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Do I even exist?

Do I even exist if I am not actively on social media?  I deleted the apps from my phone.  I had enough.  It is an incredible waste of time, it's terrible for the nervous system, for the eyes, for my hand when I held my phone for hours.   The tipping point was reading a negative review about myself that someone I don't know wrote about me, about my voice, something that I was literally born with and cannot change.  It's an ugly, soul sucking, brain- washing tool.  Do I think social media is helpful for connecting and marketing purposes?  Sure.  But one must have some serious boundaries and thick skin.  I have the apps on my tablet, a device that I don't use frequently and is mostly for traveling purposes.  I'll continue to post from there but it won't be often.  I have an abundance of projects and goals and things to work on that deserve my time and attention.  

I'll be renovating this very site!  I have product links, discount codes, recommendations and the like to add and to make more accessible.  I've also been trying new products that emphasize non toxic, non- estrogenic, local, animal friendly and all environmentally safe and look forward to sharing those goodies and discount codes, too!  I've been reading more books and I have read some page turning, eye opening ones lately.  I'll share my top 10 list after I complete a few more, which should be sooner rather than later since I'll have more time due to steering clear of social media.  I'll also be sharing my talented partner's pictures and videos and links to his Pexels and YouTube account.  Speaking of YouTube....  we will be uploading guided meditation, yoga (all levels, yin, and yoga nidra) on our YouTube channel.  

We've been doing some traveling and I've been doing some major healing and work on my health, specifically recovering from living in toxic mold.  That toxic mold shit is awful!  Angelo traveled to his beautiful home country of Portugal.  The ocean there is magical and healing and my favorite body of water.  Sadly, I did not make the trip with him.  Our senior pup, Bruiser, is no longer able to be boarded and would definitely not tolerate the long flights.   The last time I went was in 2019 and I boarded B.  And there was a hurricane!  Fortunately, it didn't hit Florida directly but the storms leading up to it were stressful for Bruiser and it was an awful feeling to be so far from my precious pup and not able to help him.  The staff at Country Inn Pet Resort, specifically Shannon was a god-send.  When I picked up B, I promised him that I would not board him again and I am a woman of my word.  My health was under attack anyway . I had just found a suspicious lump in my breast and needed further testing and I was in the process of receiving test results that illustrated the specific damage caused by the mold and the stress from living with mold.  A month later when Ang came back, we headed to Ohio to see my family for my 40th birthday and then we went to Pennsylvania to participate in some adventurous stuff.   Photos and reflections on the way!  

I've noticed a large increase in views on the blog, thank you for tuning in.  I enjoy writing and sharing, hopefully inspiring.   Thank you for viewing, I totally exist without social media! 


May you Believe

May you Love 

May you Understand

May you Empower

💙💙💙



No comments:

Post a Comment