Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2018

I used to keep track of many days it's been since 11/26/2013.....now I don't

I hesitated in sharing this because I don't need to waste anymore time on it, I have so many good things that need my time...I'm literally overwhelmed with all the good things happening.  Alas, I feel that it is important to share, we all go through shit and have struggles, most not so public and that's ok.   It is a huge part of my story and I love my story, wouldn't change any of it.    It's all about how we change and grow from our negative experiences.  I hope I can help others overcome stuff,  inspire others to hold on and move through their own storm...I want to be a person that I needed to others and that takes sharing.   Someone brought up pill gate to me today. Typically this would irritate me in many ways.  As this person talked,  my heart didn't start racing, I didn't feel tense, I didn't feel the urge to vomit, I didn't get upset,  I didn't crave justice and vindication, and I didn't dwell on it, my face didn't even flush.     It's been a while since it popped in my head, it's good to have a reminder once in a while...it helps me measure my progress and I appreciate that.    I'm sure it will bother me a few more times in the future, but today it did not bother me at all.  I just responded with the following, " A lot of people in positions of power worked really hard and took a risk to try to bring me down because I stood my ground, called out their wrong doings and rocked the boat.   ..I, one person, did not go down....I stumbled and it affected me more than anything else in my life but I rose up and became a much better person in spite of it.  I see it as getting into a boxing ring, out-numbered and such, they took a few hits on me, knocked me around, and I left the ring a bit bruised.... but I left the ring and found so much more.  They are still stuck in the ring, swinging at my memory and whatever issues they struggle with so deeply that led them to plot and plan as they did.  To me, that is a win....Honestly it's been quite helpful because now when I get nervous, anxious, or scared of something I think to myself, ' Eh...I've been through worse, I can do this.'"  We are all so resilient....We just need to reach deep. 💙💙💙   #justsaynotopolitics #believeloveunderstandempower #pillgate #belikewater #beyourownhero

No comments:

Post a Comment