Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Darkness and Light

I took my sister to my favorite breakfast spot, Townhall, and a friend of hers recommended we check out the Cleveland Flea..sure, why not!?!   It was so cool!  I had no idea that Cleveland had such an awesome event. We were like kids at Christmas.  I really enjoyed the giant chalkboard.  Of course my creative sister came up with the "you can find the light in the dark, if you look at it right"....she was trying to quote a sublime lyric.  She claims she didn't get it right but as soon as I saw her write it out, I knew what I needed to write...." then you become the light".  This resonated with me so much because the darkness consumed me for so long but I stuck it out, held on, and the darkness in my life has become the most bright light ever.  I find that so fitting because my brightness has become as a result of my darkness.   I would not have felt this light if not for the darkness.........and because I stuck it out I recognize the correlation and I appreciate the darkness so much.  


No comments:

Post a Comment