Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Monday, May 7, 2018

Please and Thank you

I spent most of my life begging and pleading, "please..."  Please take this pain away, please help me, please... " I can't believe this shit is happening, why me". .....I spent years on my knees begging, praying, and hurting.  Now....I can't stop saying "Thank You" and "Oh my Buddha, I can't believe all this good shit is happening'.  I talked to someone recently in panic mode because I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, waiting for what has happened a million times before and she said, "you know what Megan, you deserve this,  you have been manifesting this, and it is happening.  It is real...just go with it and embrace it".  Regardless of what happens, I have found myself, I have let go of the shit that has been weighing me down for all...my .....life...  I now flow, I speak my truth, I live my life...I am so thankful.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!  I am open, I am free, and I am loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment