Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Queen of Thrones Castor Oil Pack

 The castor oil pack has been recommended to me for a while.  I hesitated because it looked complicated and MESSY. 

I've been working with a nutritionist since June in order to heal holistically after years of restrictive dieting and stress from traumas and most recently recovering from living with toxic mold.  The castor oil pack was part of her recommendation.  I did some searching and found "Queen of Thrones".  Her website is full of information, how to's, and FAQ's.  I decided to give it a try!   I started slow since I was doing other detoxifying things.  I didn't want to have a healing crisis on top of everything else that was going on.  I needed to support my liver.  I tried it during the day.  The anxiety that I was having as a result of living with toxic mold was really scary and I learned over the years that my anxiety is heightened at night.  I'm also super sensitive.....to everything.  

I applied two bottle caps to the wrap then tied it around my waist, over the liver.  I laid in bed that was covered with old towels.  And then I relaxed.  It was so relaxing.  I fell asleep and felt super calm.  I then took a shower to wash off the castor oil.  

Since then, I've been using it more often.  I also have being using it underneath old clothes (it will stain) and then doing some work or housework or reading a book.  It's so easy to use, it's really not messy.  I will replace it at the end of this month and get a new one.  I highly recommend it.  I also used it over my breasts when I was diagnosed with a suspicious lump in addition to systemic enzymes. When I went back for biopsy, the lump was gone.  

If you would like to give it a try, use my discount code, BLUEMEG  at checkout!  Feel free to message me on Instagram with any questions!  

Queen of Thrones website








No comments:

Post a Comment