Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Finger Pad to Key Pad

 When we talk, we use our facial expressions, body language, and tone to communicate.  The written word is tricky because the visual and the audio don't participate.   I've always appreciated reading a book, a paper, a post, and feeling the emotion behind the words and even the tone if I'm lucky.  I enjoy creating emotions, feelings, inspirations, lessons and more.   I've found that passion again through teaching yoga and have been re-inspired to put finger pad to key pad.....again.  

I used to get really into it, the depicting of emotions, when I started this blog.  After the 2013 trauma, my creativity became blocked and burdened with my own internal emotions ranging from anger to despair and everything exhausting in-between.  I lost my touch, I couldn't find the right words.  What I wanted to say stayed in my head on a loop and tormented me every night.  Maybe I was blinded by the intense pain or maybe my brain was just overloaded with sensory stimulation, probably both.  It's time to begin again.  When I teach yoga 101, I share my yoga experience and the abundance of my beginnings with yoga.  We're always beginning, again.  Injury, trauma, burnout, laziness, life, you name it and it happens....and then we begin again maybe a little stronger maybe a little weaker but no doubt different than when we began before or from when we began the first time.  

It's time to write, I feel it brewing within my soul.  I've tried to ignore the urge and zone out to Bravo TV shows or other mindless programming like social media but those things no longer interest me.  I have so much more to share, to figure out, to do.  And I'm going to go with the flow.  When the words come I will let them out.  Not forced, but fluid.   

I'll be keeping the previous posts because it's important to not erase history and to remember it, to learn from it, to grow.  Maybe previous posts will help others, inspire others.  

One thing remains since the beginning.....Believe Love Understand Empower 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment