Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Monday, November 5, 2018

What I've learned living in Miami for 35 days!

I've learned a lot about city/ tropical living the last 35 days and a lot about myself!

1. Uber and Lyft are awesome, sometimes scary, but still helpful!
2. Driving on I-95 can be terrifying (especially in an uber and/or between the hours of 3-7 pm)
3. I figured out how to pay for parking via the pay to park app and now I have my license plate memorized
4. No one is on time, for anything, anywhere....never
5. I love sun dresses
6. I hate wearing a bra and feel comfortable not wearing one
7. trying to make new friends is tough stuff
8. no see ums can be seen....via the millions of bites all over my body, what the freak!
9. When Ubering or Lyfting....look out the window to the left or to the right....
10. There are a ton of convenient apps and services....like Instacart...they deliver your groceries to you!
11.  The convenient apps and services are expensive!
12. I'm reminded that fear causes anxiety and intuition is calm and really learning to differentiate between the two so that  I don't lock myself in my room and never leave for fear based reasons.
13.  Boob sweat is hardcore down here
14. With Halloween came cooler temps (79 degrees)  and people wearing "Ohio Fall" weather clothes....like pants and a coat and scarf!
15.  I wore a hoodie the other day BUT it was because the a/c is cranked down like crazy!
16. Straightening my hair is really difficult
17. I love cold showers
18.  Spainish is a main language down here and the language barrier is tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment