Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Friday, October 26, 2018

Racing, Training, and Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon Ambassador Update!

I'll get back to my Miami adventures soon.  I am super excited that I am getting back to racing and triathlon training.  I signed up with my triathlon coach from back home in Ohio, Daniel Smith of PR Triathlon Team, for my plan to get back in the water, in the saddle, and on the road again!  I have worked with Daniel a few years before and really enjoyed the results.  Tomorrow, I will start my triathlon training by running a 4 miler, the Miami Beach Freaky 4-miler! My 1st race since running the Rite Aid Cleveland 10k in May.   I don't have a specific goal and am going to try to treat this as a fun run versus an "A' race, to give me an idea of where my run time stands. 

Typically this is the time of year I start to hibernate and racing doesn't seem appealing.  However, I am in Miami now and the weather is beautiful, starting to cool off just enough for an amazing winter of swimming, biking, and running!  I am super excited because I am back as a Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon Ambassador for 2019!  It's my favorite race ever!  I may even do the full this year, it's been a while since I last did the full (2012).  If you are interested in running this race, I will have a discount code for you to register AND will have a chance at a free entry so stay tuned and be sure to follow my social media pages! 


No comments:

Post a Comment