Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where the Gypsy Goes to Feel Free

It's where I have my solitude and it's where I hang with friends
it's where I'm encouraged and it's where I'm inspired
it's where I feel love and it's where I feel passion
it's where I feel affection and it's where I feel embraced
it's where I connect and it's where I feel like I belong
it's where I'm given courage and it's where I'm given strength
It's where others believe in me and it's where I'm able to believe in myself
it's where I get positive feedback and it's where I eliminate negativity
It's where I can hear my Grandpa's voice and it's where Im able to carry on
It's where I'm in control and it's where I'm the star
It's where I move and it's where I find my groove
It's where I smile and it's where I laugh
It's where I create the future and it's where I let go of the past
It's the first place I think of when I want to cry and it's the first place I think of when I want to hide
it's where I meet new people and it's where I see so many heroes
It's in the water
It's on the road
It's in the gym
It's on the bike
it's at the studio
it's with nature
it's with myself
it's with whoever I see
it's where I want to be and it's where I feel free
it's where I can nurture my gypsy soul
it's where I can be me

- Megan Flanigan

No comments:

Post a Comment