Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I found this in a magazine yesterday it stuck with me and I'm a water baby :)  I have to share with all my friends.....
Be Fearless

If you make only one resoultion this year, let it be to live boldly.  You control THIS moment: Rather than cautiously test the water, dive straight into life with freeing abandon.   Imagine the person you want to be and the life you want to live, then simply commit to them.  Believe in yourself.  Embrace your beauty.  Discover a new passion.  And whatever you do, whereever you go, don't be afraid to make a splash!  

As 2010 comes to a close, I'm taking the last few days to really clean out my mental and spiritual closet as well as the physical garbage that I don't need.  I will finally forgive and forget a negative person in my past and I will forgive myself for many things.  I'm really excited for 2011, the 30th year of this life of mine, new challenges, a new outlook and new goals; most importantly I'm really looking forward to growing the friendships that I have made in 2010- a negative person left and was replaced with so many positive people- I'm so blessed and I can't wait to make a splash!

xoxo
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment