Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Golden Turmeric Milk

I went to breakfast this morning with my sister.  She tried the golden tumeric milk and I took a taste.  I immediately ordered my own. It was to die for.   I no longer drink coffee.   I enjoy tea but sometimes want something with more comfort.   I decided to try it at home and I nailed it.

Golden Turmeric Milk not only tastes comforting , it helps with:
Liver detox
clears mucus
helps with diabetes
weight loss
acne
helps with pain
inflamed joints
helps purify blood
helps with depression
wound healing
helps the digestive tract

Here's the super easy recipe:

I can of coconut milk
1 tsp coconut oil
1.5 tsp turmeric
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tspginger powder
1 tsp honey
sprinkle black pepper (helps absorb the turmeric)

put it all in a blender and blend, then heat it up in a saucepan on the stove.

Cheers to good health!




No comments:

Post a Comment