Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

I AM....34

The words that you choose to say following  "I AM......"  are the most important words you will use.  What you say you are, you are, and you will be.  Negative self talk is one of the most self- sabotaging things you can do for yourself. 

As I turned "34" yesterday, I reflected on the last several years of my life.  Challenges, obstacles, accomplishments, and so forth.  Each birthday I always seem to say "This year is going to be the best yet" or "This is the year......"   I have no idea what this year will hold but I'm looking forward to it. 

I am resilient
I am perseverant
I am tenacious
I am kind
I am justice seeking
I am truth speaking
I am compassionate
I am always learning
I am thankful for all my life lessons
I am helpful
I am continuously improving
I am empowered
I am Me
I am "34" years young


Choose the words that follow "I am...." wisely, those are the words that choose to be now and tomorrow. 
Choose words that incorporate Believe Love Understand Empower and Be that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment