Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

Soul Candy

Soul Candy produces beautiful stones crafted to radiate positive affirmations.  I ordered several stones and the service was impeccable.  It was speedy.  When the order was fulfilled and delivered to my door, I opened the box and immediately felt and saw the love that was poured into these beautiful stones.

These are great for enhancing positive affirmations.  I use them while meditating and practicing yoga.  I also enjoy carrying them in my pocket or purse as reminders throughout the day.  They are short, simple, and brilliant.  I'm looking forward to ordering more for friends and family to spread positive words.  Check out Soul Candy at : Soul Candy website  and order your positive affirmations today!

No comments:

Post a Comment