Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A year ago

I can remember Tuesday November 26th, 2013 from start to finish.  After posting on facebook that I had a great day I went to pick up a turkey with my sister.  At 11pm I received a text message from a friend letting my know the news to which I was completely blind sighted, the wind was knocked out of me.  I was violated in a way I didn't know possible; I was violated and villified wrongfully, illegally, very publicly and in cowardice.  I have spent the year trying to understand the behavior of the people behind "pill-gate".   I have spent a year hurting and in anger. A year later,  I now know every single person behind this violation..  I have been through horrific traumas and  I survived, this one felt different.  Everyone goes through tough times, I'm no exception.  This day has had and continues to have a significant impact on my life.... but not all negative. 

The amazing part is that a year later I am so much stronger.  I have also been given an amazing opportunity from this event and I cannot wait to share it with you down the road.  I don't have time for hatred, anger, pain, negativity.  I'm letting go.  I know that these negative feelings will still creep up from time to time but that is ok, it's a great reminder of how much I learned, how much I grew, and much stronger I am.  There will be a reckoning; but, until then I forgive.  I forgive myself and I forgive the group of humans responsible for "pill-gate".  <3  You have forgiveness <3  And I am so thankful for the opportunity, thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment