Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

Believe in CLE Yoga Event

Friday June 27th I participated in the 2nd annual free 75 minute Vinyasa Flow yoga session and event at the Rock n Roll hall of fame in Cleveland, Ohio to help support the positive vibes of Northeast Ohio.  I missed the event last year and as soon as I got the email for this year's event I signed up right away.  This was taking place Friday evening, the night before the run that I was organizing for Grafton, so I was a little bit stressed and felt like curling up into a ball and staying home.  Alas,  I made myself get up and go, refusing to miss out on positive experiences due to stress.  I made the right choice!

I joined over 2,000 other yogis and Believe in CLE supporters this beautiful night.  We listened to Alex Sheen, founder of Because I said I would, speak about the importance of promises.  What an inspiration!  Tammy Lyons of Inner Bliss Yoga Studio helped organize this amazing event and also led us through a 75 minute yoga session with uplifting music, several yoga instructors providing assists,  and positive vibes.  Several food trucks and vendors in addition to some dancing and yogi silliness accompanied the yoga practice.  I met up with friends Kristen and Carolyn and soaked in every minute. 


 

 
Smiles are contagious :)

Believe Love Understand Empower and don't forget to smile <3

No comments:

Post a Comment