Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013

It happened. 


It was a pretty stagnant year for me and I'm glad it's over.  I lost both of my Grandmas, finished my 2nd Master's Degree, finished my first 25k trail race, and I hugged Rob Zombie at his concert in Columbus.  I met a lot of amazing people, some that helped me appreciate and understand things a little better and some who I know will be lifelong friends.  I also lost a lot of friends, friends of friends, and family friends.  The end of the year was great as I spent it with family and relaxed.  I also connected with 2 of my favorite authors and founder of the behavioral science unit for the F.B.I. in Quantico.  I've been following them since high school and they were reasons why I studied Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice in college. 

2013 began on a good note and ended on a good note.  I'm really looking forward to 2014.....
 
Peace out 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment