Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Monday, April 16, 2018

CONGRATS to my RACM FREE Entry Winner!!!

Many thanks to everyone that participated in my FREE ENTRY week!!!  Congrats to Tisha Chrobak on winning!  

If you didn't win and still want to run, use my code: MFCLE10 for a 10% discount on any distance! I'm getting so excited for this race as it is my favorite.  My hip has not been cooperating.  Right now, balance and patience are incredibly important to me.  I really wanted to do the Half as it is my favorite distance but I'm thinking the 10k is the best option for me now.  There is no sense in pushing it (usually I would push it so this is a good learning experience in patience and in balance) and risk being out all season.  I'm going with the flow, being like water.  

I'm looking forward to all of the good vibes and energy that this hometown race brings.  I want to have fun and soak it all in without worrying.  Listening to your body is an important trait to have, it takes an incredible amount of patience and understanding.  

See you at the finish line Tisha!!!  


p.s.  I owe so many blog posts but I am still overwhelmed (see previous post) and trying to gather my thoughts in an organized manner.  Amazing things have been happening for me since January and it's overwhelmingly good.  I'm so thankful.   Until I can sit down and properly write, I'm keeping it short and sweet.

I also returned from an amazing trip to Miami, Florida last Tuesday and had an event every night, then yoga teacher training all weekend.  All amazing things but still need time to process before I share all the goodness. Honestly I feel like more like dancing than I do writing.   xoxooooommmmmmm

Thank you for reading and following <3





No comments:

Post a Comment