Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Overwhelmed

If you have been following me online and reading my blog posts you have a small understanding of the things I have been through over the many years since I started this blog.  I don't want to take up time reliving everything so if you aren't caught up but are interested, read all the blog posts.

At this moment, I am feeling incredibly overwhelmed.  My life has slowly been getting better.  Last year things would get better, then I would get knocked on my ass again, and repeat, and repeat....Since I started yoga teacher training in January of this year things started to get better slowly and I had some setbacks.  However, as of late, I am overwhelmed with how quickly everything has been falling into place, in a positive way!  I'm a little freaked out.  I suddenly noticed that my life has been consistently been moving forward in a positive direction and almost simultaneously good shit started happening and pieces I have been missing all of my life have been falling into place.  It's crazy.  I may be jinxing myself by acknowledging this awesomeness in writing but I don't give a shit.  I am enjoying it and I am soaking it all in.  In the past when I felt so up, good, and happy it's been because of an outside factor like,  I have a crush on a dude and want to impress him, blah blah blah.  Not this time.  This time is legit all on me.  I understand my past so much more.

What on earth am I talking about?  A combination of things that have resulted in me finding my voice, being ME, and not letting insecurities like poor body image ,anxiety, fear, uncertainty,depression getting in the way.  I'm so excited right now I had to write a blog post to announce this joy.  I'm overwhelmed and not quite sure how to articulate everything at the moment because it's in all aspects of my life and I'd like to address each reason on a separate blog post.  It's important for me to keep up on my blog posting and sharing and I personally enjoy looking back on blog posts to see how far I have come.  I also need to work on my writing skills and creativity for future projects.

I'm going to need some time to gather my thoughts and develop the best way to share them but I had to share something about the awesomeness in my life.  If I tried to illustrate, explain and tell the story of this year thus far I would ramble, it would not flow, and it would leave readers possibly confused and I want readers to feel what I am feeling.   So, follow my blog, follow my page "B.L.U.E.", shit follow me in person....life is good.  Life is amazing. See, I'm already starting to ramble. Stay tuned and check back for all the details.  I promise I will find the words to articulate it all.  If you are a long time follower, I LOVE you and THANK YOU!  Send me an email at megan@bluemindbodysoul.com  and let me know you have been a long time reader.  I love hearing from you and I appreciate your feedback.

p.s. if you are going through hell, hang on...please, hang on....and Believe, Love, Understand, and Empower.  



1 comment: