Blue's UnBashful Blog

Blue's UnBashful Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Update~check!

Wow! I've been having fun and time is flying! In keeping with my theme and my goals...I did complete another book, The Art of NonConformity.  This book gave me great ideas, new perspectives, and it was a fast read.  Check!

Spring is finally here, thank Buddha! I didn't think I was going to make it out of winter alive or sane.  I'm staying on track and picking up more ideas, goals, friendships and happiness along my journey. I've been having an amazing year and I know that it's going to just get better!

I have decided to do the Half Ironman distance 70.3 at the Rev3 this year at Cedar Point.  I completed the half marathon and I feel confident in the run.  I have a lot of work ahead of me but I know that anything is possible. 

I have also decided to run for Mayor of Grafton.  Election will be this year, November 8th! I'm really excited about this new goal.  It has been in the back of my mind for the last 5 years and with the support and push from amazing people I have confirmed that I'm going for it. I would love to have the opportunity to make a difference in the town where I have lived most of my life. 

The Red Cross 5k, Run for Help is coming up fast and furious.  I'm incredibly nervous because my goal was to have 150 runners/ walkers for this year and thus far we have 7 signed up.  I have been given an amazing opportunity to be a part of the local morning show, Good Company, to help promote the Red Cross and the 5k.   I'm so incredibly greatful and excited! Hopefully this will be more awareness to such an important organization and hopefully viewers will sign up and support the 5k!

Each day is a step forward and I'm soaking it al in! I know I have many goals and but I also know that if I Believe, Love, Understand, and Empower anything can be accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment